Man sues Samsung after his phone blew up his private part


A man named Michael Taylor is suing Samsung after claiming his phone blew up his private part. Michael who had purchase a new Galaxy Note 7 about a month ago, claimed that he was fast asleep when the mobile phone blew up and caught fire on his bed, leaving him with injuries on his crotch and legs. In the document obtained by TMZ, he also claimed that he had no knowledge that the battery of the Samsung was shoddy which induced it to overheating, exploding and shooting flames.


Man sues Samsung after his phone blew up his private part Man sues Samsung after his phone blew up his private part Reviewed by prince crown on 22:30 Rating: 5

No comments

Related post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

Post AD