So SAD!! Technician Electrocuted To Death At Lagos Assembly (Read)

Tragedy struck in the Lagos State House of Assembly on Tuesday as a technician was electrocuted to death.
The technician simply identified as Tobi was allegedly killed while working on the Air Conditioners at the Assembly chamber.
It was learnt that Tobi was working alongside two of his colleagues when the incident happened.
When his colleagues realized what had happened, they immediately took him to the staff clinic at the secretariat, where he was confirmed dead.
The deceased and his colleagues were working on the AC as the lawmakers were set to resume November 13, following a short recess.
So SAD!! Technician Electrocuted To Death At Lagos Assembly (Read) So SAD!! Technician Electrocuted To Death At Lagos Assembly (Read) Reviewed by prince crown on 17:55 Rating: 5

No comments

Related post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ads

Post AD